- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking: 40-50 minut
- Calories: 2360
- Difficulty: easy
You have seen so many apple cake recipes on internet but believe me this cake is unique and so delicious that it can easily melt in your mouth. Its moist, dense and tastes even better if served warm.
As always I have shared a detailed step by step recipe of how to make this one apple cake easily along with pictures of every step. Enjoy!
- In a bowl add oil, yogurt and sugar and whisk everything well till the sugar dissolves.
- Take out about 200 ml of this mixture and put it aside for later use.
- Now in the remaining mixture add eggs and vanilla extract and mix the batter.
- Then add sifted all purpose flour in this wet mixture and mix everything with the help of hand whisk.
- In a baking tray set the baking or parchment paper in a way that it could easily cover all sides of pan. Pour the batter in this pan.
- Cut the apple into thick slices without peeling it and add the slices over the batter. (see the picture above for reference).
- Add raisins and prunes on the top as well.
- Bake at 180 °C for 40-50 minutes. Cover the baking pan after 20-25 minutes of baking.
- After baking take the cake out and poke some holes in the cake using skewer or toothpick.
- Now brush the yogurt mixture over it that we already set aside.
- Take the cake out of pan and cut it into desired slices.
- Moist and delicious one apple cake is ready to enjoy.
You may also like