- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- Calories: 2660
- Difficulty: easy
It's pretty hard to beat the comfort and satisfaction that you get from eating a bowl of curry, especially when the beef is well tender, the roti is hot, and the sauce is well-spiced. This recipe is very simple and can be prepared easily in 20-25 minutes. Now a days telling difference between korma or curry is difficult as every recipe involves use of green cardamom or yogurt in it. In my opinion cardamom has a unique aroma that suits only for korma. Same as if we use yogurt in the curry it will give a totally different taste than the traditional one.
This recipe is a simple traditional recipe of Pakistani style beef curry and I have shared all the steps of how to make simple beef curry easily in no time. Give it a try and I hope you will love this. Enjoy!
- In a pressure cooker add cooking oil and heat it on medium flame.
- Slice the onions and add in the cooking oil. Fry the onions until they get translucent. We are not going to change the color of onions.
- Then add ginger garlic paste in it and fry for a minute.
- Add all spices in this and fry these for a minute as well.
- Now add beef in the pressure cooker and give a mix to everything.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the beef. Fry the beef for few minutes with it.
- Add 1 glass of water in the beef and cover the pressure cooker. (the quantity of water may be different depending on pressure cooker as every pressure cooker requires different amount of water). Give the pressure for 8-10 minutes or till the beef is 90 percent cooked.
- When the beef gets tender as we required take off the pressure and dry the water from it on high flame.
- Now add chopped fresh coriander and green chilies in it.
- As soon as the oil separated from gravy the curry is ready. Do not over dry it.
- Easy and quick beef curry is ready to enjoy with chapati, naan or plain rice.
- ________________Note: As this is simple curry not korma that's why the recipe do not have cardamom or yogurt in it.
You may also like