- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Calories: 650
- Difficulty: easy
is a savory snack of boiled eggs wrapped in a potato mixture and fried. A unique and simple appetizer recipe.
- take potatoes in a bowl and mash them.
- Add rice flour, garam masalha, salt, baking powder, ghee, fried onion and black pepper powder in it. Combine everything well.
- Now take boiled eggs and cut each egg in 4 pieces (cut 4 slices in length).
- Now take the potato mixture and spread it on your palm. Put slice of an egg in the mixture and cover it. The mixture should be covered around egg without crack and in thick consistency.
- Coat it with beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- Put it in medium hot oil for deep frying on medium flame until golden brown and crispy. Take it out on a paper towel.
- Repeat the process with remaining mixture.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any chutny of your choice.
You may also like