- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- Calories: 635
- Difficulty: easy
Usually people consider making pizza a tough process as its dough making involves a bit technique. Also generally it is considered that pizza cannot be made without oven. The recipes that have technique of without oven pizza making involves using a pan or pateela in place of oven for baking.
Another technique of making pizza without oven is using a pan but while baking the pizza crust turned hard. In Today's recipe I will try to elaborate step by step how to make a soft pizza in non-stick pan without oven. This recipe is a gift for all those who do not have oven facility at their homes and they want to try a commercial style pizza at home. Also its a vegetarian means pizza without eggs and yogurt recipe. Do give it a try and receive alot of appreciations from your family.
- In a mixing bowl take all purpose flour, sugar. yeast, salt, garlic powder, cooking oil and milk. Combine all the ingredients well with the help of spoon.
- Knead the dough with hand and make a soft dough. gradually add 2-3 tablespoon more milk if required.
- Take the dough out on the smooth work surface and knead it well so that sugar grain in the dough get dissolve and dough becomes elasticity. After kneading a few minutes you will notice that dough is less sticky, smooth but still soft. Its better to knead the dough for 8-10 minutes.
- Put the dough back in bowl, cover the bowl and let the dough rest on a warm place for at least 30 minutes so that dough rise and gets double in size.
- _________________For Pizza Toppings__________________
- Take chicken in a bowl and add vinegar and salt and rub the chicken well. You can keep it like this for 6-7 minutes or even wash it immediately.
- Wash it thoroughly for 2-3 times so that vinegar and salt could be completely washed away. This process will remove the raw smell of chicken.
- Now put the chicken in a frying pan and add salt, chili flakes, red chili powder, garlic ginger powder and oil in it. Mix everything.
- Put the pan on medium flame and cook the chicken for a minute. Then cover it so that chicken could release its water and gets tender.
- Then uncover pan and dry the water from chicken. Our chicken for pizza is ready keep it aside.
- Remove seeds of tomato and Julian cut it (in thin strips).
- __________________For Baking Pizza____________________
- Take a non stick pan and add 2 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Sprinkle some oregano on the base of the pan for a nice aroma.
- Make a ball of dough and put it in the pan. Gently press the dough with hands to evenly spread it in the pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough,
- Put a tawa (griddle) on medium flame and put the pan of pizza base on it. We need to cook the pizza base first without adding chicken and other toppings over it.
- When the pizza starts to get brown from base (check the picture on top for ease) take the pan away from stove and add other topping on pizza.
- Add grated cheese, chicken, sliced tomatoes and again a layer of cheese on top.
- Put the pan back on tawa (griddle) for 4-5 minutes on medium flame so that pizza base gets crispier.
- After that turn off the flame under pan.
- Heat the griddle or tawa on high flame to make it very hot and put it as a cover over the pan till the cheese melts completely and changes its color.
- Our delicious and easy to make pizza without oven in a non stick pan is ready to enjoy.
- ______________Note: Use a heavy tawa or griddle for proper heat spreading.
- If required you can heat the tawa for 2 times so that cheese could melt and change its color a required.
You may also like