- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 40
- Cooking: 45
- Calories: 5
- Difficulty: medium
- recipeCategory: Cakes & Bakes
- description: Moist Oreo cake, Oreo cake without oven, Oreo cake, easy Oreo cake recipe, birthday Oreo cake, Chocolate Oreo cake recipe, Oreo cake without oven, baked Oreo cake, Egg-less Oreo Cake, Egg less and without oven cake,
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: Moist Oreo cake, easy Oreo cake recipe, birthday Oreo cake, Chocolate Oreo cake recipe, Oreo cake without oven, Egg less and without oven cake
- recipeYield: 5
- prepTime: PT30M
This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is an Oreo lover's dream. Chocolate cake recipe full of icing and crushed up Oreo.
- Pre hest the oven at 180 degree °C for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs in a bowl and bet along with gradually adding the sugar. Beat until the eggs become fluffy.
- Add oil and vanilla essence and beat again.
- Take a strainer and strain flour, coco powder, Oreo crumbs and baking powder.
- Add these dry ingredients in the wet mixture and combine it gently with spatula.
- Take a 6 inch baking old, grease it with oil and line with butter paper.
- Tap to remove air bubbles.
- Bake it in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center, if comes out clean take out and let it cool down in the pan.
- Then take it out of the mold and cool it on a wire rack.
- Note: you can also bake this cake without oven, Place a wire stand in a pan and let it pre heat with lid on the pan for 10 minutes. Then place cake pan in it and cover the pan. Let it bake for 40-45 minutes on low flame.
- Combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat till stiff peak forms.
- __Chocolate sauce___
- put whipping cream and chocolate chunks in micro wave for 2 minutes and give it a stir after every 30 seconds till the chocolate is fully dissolved in cream. chocolate sauce is ready.
- ___Cake Layering___
- Cut 3 layers of the cake and brush some sugar syrup on the first layer.
- Then top it with whipping cream
- Again put the second layer and continue the same process.
- After placing third layer completely cover the cake with whipping cream. Smooth the sides and put in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Now put a nozzle of your choice in a piping bag and decorate the top of the cake as per your choice.
- Put the chocolate sauce in the middle of the flowers.
- Keep the cake in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then take out and decorate with oreo biscuits on top and oreo crumbs on sides of the cake.
You may also like