- Serves: 16 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- Calories: 636
- Difficulty: easy
If you are a chocolate lover and wan a rich chocolaty treat this no bake 3 ingredient cookie fudge bars recipe is perfect for you. Although the recipe does not involves proper cooking in it yet I wrote the cooking time because for melting the chocolate we either use double boiler or microwave and for me that is a little bit of cooking. The recipe is so easy that you can prepare it in 10 minutes and then leave it for setting. You can serve it as a treat for your kids or or to any sudden guests. Make ahead these easy no bake 3 ingredient cookie fudge bars and store in any airtight jar for later use. So you may also cal it make and store no bake cookie fudge bars. I hope you will try and enjoy this recipe.
- Take 8 inch pan and line it with parchment paper in a way that edges of paper extending from sides of pan. Keep it aside and prepare the fudge bars.
- In a microwave safe bowl put chocolate in it and microwave it on medium power. Stir the chocolate after 40 seconds and continue the process until the chocolate completely dissolves. (You can also melt the chocolate with double boiler method).
- Add condensed milk in the melted chocolate and mix it well.
- Break the cookies into small pieces and add into the chocolate mixture. Give a good mix so that biscuits could be well coated with chocolate mixture.
- Put the mixture into the prepared pan. level it and smooth the surface with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Leave the fudge to be fully firmed for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- After it completely sets take it out of pan and remove the parchment paper.
- Cut into small or big squares as per your choice with the help of a sharp knife.
- Put cocoa powder in a small bowl and one by one add the cut chocolate squares in it so that they could get well coated with cocoa powder. If you do not want to coat the cookie bars with coco powder you may skip this step.
- You can store these cookie fudge bars in any air tight container for up to 15 days easily.
- _______________Note: For double boiler method put some water in a pan and let it boil on medium flame. Then put a heat proof glass or steel or any other bowl over the pan. Add chocolate in it. Turn the heat to low and let the chocolate melt with boiling water heat while stirring the chocolate continuously.
You may also like