- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 20-25 minut
- Calories: 116
- Difficulty: easy
Mong dal pakora is a different recipe from baisan pakora. It is made from lentil and very appetizing snack crispy outside and soft inside.
- Soak mong dal for 3-4 hours and grind it coarsely. Do not grind dal too fine keep it coars.
- Put all the spices in dal and give it a good mix for 1-2 minutes. This mixing and whisking will help the pakoras to be crispy and fluffy.
- When dal become puffy add coriander leaves into it and mix it.
- Heat oil on medium flame for deep frying pakora.
- with the help of hand or spoon add small portions of mixture into the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown and crispy. Don't fry on high flame else the upper surface will turn brown and the inner side of pakoras will remain soggy.
- Take these out on tissue paper and serve hot.
You may also like