- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 4 minutes
- Calories: 644
- Difficulty: easy
I have shared some recipes already on my website regarding microwave cooking. Now a days when fast food is considered best option during busy routines it is not easy to spare so much time and put efforts for cooking in traditional way. Microwave cooking is the easiest way of cooking for those who do not have time or money to spare in kitchen especially for students and jobians. I have shared some dorm friendly recipes on my website and this recipe is also one of them. I have already shred egg-less vanilla cake recipe but today's recipe is for those who are non vegetarian. This microwave sponge cake or microwave vanilla cake is a simple and delicious cake that can be prepared easily in 10 minutes. I have shared the convection oven timing and temperature as well. So do give it a try and share your feedback with me in the comments section below.
- Grease a 24 x 20 cm baking tray and line it with a baking paper. Grease the baking paper as well and put the tray aside. Now lets prepare the cake batter.
- In a bowl add eggs, vanilla, cooking oil and milk. Whisk everything to make these well combined.
- Add all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and combine all these dry ingredients with wet mixture. Now it will come to a semi thick consistency and our cake batter is ready.
- Pour the batter in the already greased and prepared pan.
- Bake in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean. As every microwave have different timing so check the cake after 3 minutes.
- Take out the cake from oven and let it cool down completely.
- Run a knife around the corners and take the cake out of pan.
- Delicious 10 minutes vanilla sponge cake in microwave is ready to enjoy.
- _______________Note: For microwave convection oven bake at 180 °C for 25-30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
You may also like