- Serves: 20 People
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- Calories: 177
- Difficulty: easy
Hot chocolate can be made in many different ways, beginning with either cocoa powder or actual chopped chocolate. Kids love to drink hot chocolate.
Instead of using pre-packaged mixes, try to create your own mixes so you know exactly what’s in the food that you are providing to your family and I think that homemade ones always taste better anyway. You may already have everything you need in the pantry. Just make sure one of those things is a very high quality cocoa powder.
This can be easily an edible gift that any one would love to get except for some crazy people who don't like chocolate.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and give every thing a good mix.
- Your homemade hot chocolate mix is ready.
- Store in an airtight glass jar.
- __________For Serving_________
- Heat a cup of milk and add 2 tablespoon of this hot chocolate mix in it.
- Give it a good mix and it is ready to serve.
- You may garnish it with mini marshmallows or a tablespoon of whipped cream.
- _______________Notes: This recipe is very versatile. You can definitely use different ingredients if you prefer.
- Instead of regular sugar you can use super fine confectionery sugar.
- The salt in this recipe is optional. It brings out the flavor in the cocoa powdered but is not needed if you are watching your salt intake.
- Powdered milk for this recipe give your hot chocolate a creamy texture so do not skip it.
You may also like