- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Calories: 316
- Difficulty: easy
Dhaka chicken is a Bengali origin dish but very famous in subcontinent and is very much acknowledged by foodies. The exceptional attribute of Dhaka chicken what separates it from other fried chicken is its aroma and unmistakable flavor as it is coated in sesame seeds.
- Take chicken in a bowl and add salt, egg, garlic paste, vinergar, turmeric powder, red chili powder, chili flakes, garam masalha powder, mustard powder, all purpose flour, corn flour and sesame seeds.
- Mix everything well to coat well on chicken.
- Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Put a wok on medium flame and add oil in it for deep frying the chicken.
- When the oil is medium hot add chicken and fry it till golden brown.
- Your tasty and crispy Dhaka chicken is ready. Serve it with ketchup or any sauce of your choice for tea time.
You may also like