- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 20-25 minut
- Calories: 822
- Difficulty: easy
Crispy coated onion rings at home. Make this appetizer like professionals and you can even serve these with burgers. Onion ring is a very popular snack in fast food restaurants. Once you tried this recipe you will never search for another recipe of onion rings.
- Cut the onions in thick rings form and separate the rings.
- Put these rings aside and prepare the coating for these onions.
- put all the spices (Salt, black pepper, red pepper) milk into egg whites and give it a good mix.
- Then add corn flour and all purpose flour into the wet ingredients and mix them again.
- Put the onion rings in this mixture and coat them completely with the prepared mixture.
- Take separate onion rings and coat them in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the onion rings in medium hot oil on low flame until golden brown.
- U can also bake these onion rings. Preheat the oven on 200 °c for 10 minutes. line the baking tray with a parchment paper and put the onion rings on it. bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes
You may also like