- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 6-7 minutes
- Calories: 109
- Difficulty: easy
This is the easiest and simple recipe of chocolate pudding to be made at home.
- Take a bowl and mix sugar, cocoa, corn flour and salt into milk. Stir well so that no lumps should be remaining.
- Place it on medium flame. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Let it cool a bit, take out in serving bowl and keep it chill in refrigerator until serving.
- Decorate it with whipped cream before serving.
You may also like