- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking: 0 minutes
- Calories: 240
- Difficulty: easy
Chocolate banana bites are delicious treat after any meal and can easily satisfy sweet cravings, This healthy and nutritious recipe is a different sugar free treat from those common recipes that involves frozen bananas. Hope you will enjoy it.
- Put dates, walnuts, banana, salt, vanilla essence into a chopper or mixi to chop and combine everything well.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and mix in the desiccated coconut.
- Grease your hands with oil, take some quantity of mixture and roll it into your hands to give it the shape of a ball.
- Then roll this ball into crushed nuts and put aside.
- Repeat this process with complete mixture and serve. These bites can be refrigerated for up to 2 week.
- ____________Note: Instead of nuts you can coat these banana bites in the sprinkles.
You may also like