- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Calories: 678
- Difficulty: medium
This is a popular dish of Hakka Chinese heritage. This is a full of flavors recipe for family time.
- Take a bowl and add marination ingredients (chicken, ginger garlic paste, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, etc) in it. Mix everything well and dip the chicken in marinate completely.
- Cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes in fridge.
- After marination take a wok and deep fry the chicken on medium flame until golden brown.
- In a bowl add water, soy sauce, hot sauce, black pepper powder, salt, red chili powder, corn flour and mix everything well.
- Take a wok and add cooking oil in it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, green chilies in it. Stir it and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add onion and again cook for 1 minute.
- Then gradually add already prepared sauce in it and stir continuously until thickens so that no lumps could formed.
- Now add fried chicken in the sauce and mix it well in the sauce.
- Your chili chicken is ready garnish it with chopped green onion leaves and sliced green chilies.
You may also like