- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 239
- Difficulty: easy
Make delicious Chicken Tikka Boti at home with this simple and easy recipe and charm the taste buds of your family and friends. Check it out the Chicken tikka boti recipe here.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly.
- Add all the ingredients in the chicken except onions.
- Mix the masalha with chicken so that every thing could be rubbed very well on chicken.
- Let it marinate for 30 mints.
- Soak the skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- then take one piece of chicken and put it in skewer, then add 1 diced onion piece and then again chicken. repeat the process for 5 chicken pieces and diced onion in between them.
- continue this process until complete chicken is on skewers.
- Take a Bar B Q grill or any wire stand (cake cooling rack can also be used) and put it on charcoal.
- Brush the grill with some oil and put all the chicken skewers over wire stand.
- Let them cook slowly while brushing with oil time to time.
- Change the side of the skewers after few minutes.
- When the chicken turn golden brown it is ready to be served.
You may also like