- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 40
- Cooking: 45
- Calories: 355
- Difficulty: medium
- recipeCategory: Pizza
- description: Chicken Fajita Pizza, Fajita Pizza, tasty Fajita pizza
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: Chicken Fajita Pizza, Fajita Pizza, tasty Fajita pizza
- recipeYield: 5
- prepTime: PT30M
This chicken fajita pizza may look involved, but in fact it couldn’t be an easier or more delicious way to celebrate holiday with your family.
- ___Step 1___
- In lukewarm water add salt,sugar and yeast.
- Mix it, cover it and set aside so that yeast could rise.
- Take a big bowl, add all-purpose-flour, dry milk powder, oil and mix all the ingredients well.
- Then add yeast water and knead it for 3-5 mins to form a soft dough. Dust the surface of your kneading place with flour so that dough should not stick to it. In start the dough will be sticky but gradually after kneading you will feel that its getting less sticky.
- -Then grease the bowl with some oil and put your dough in the bowl. Apply oil all around your dough as well.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap/lid/ plate and put it some where warm for about 30 minutes approximately so that dough could rise.
- ___Step 2___
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste in it. Fry for 1 minute on a low flame.
- Then add boneless chicken until it turns white.
- Add salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, turmeric powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander powder and mix all the spices well.
- Now add yogurt & mix well.
- Add lemon juice & let the chicken cook for 6-7 mins with covered lid on a low flame.
- After the chicken gets tender, add thinly sliced onions, sliced green capsicum, and saute these veggies lightly.
- Turn off the flame and set the chicken & veggies aside.
- ____Step 3___
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Punch down the dough. dust the surface of shelf with all purpose flour and roll the pizza dough.
- Grease your baking tray with oil and place your dough over it.
- Prick holes all over the dough with a fork.
- Spread pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese all over the dough.
- Now add cooked chicken, vegetables on it.
- Then again add more cheese black olives and sprinkle red chili flakes.
- Now drizzle some oil on top of everything and also on the sides of dough.
- Now bake it for 15 minutes approximately at 180°C.
- Your delicious & soft chicken fajita pizza in the oven is ready to eat.
You may also like