- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking: 25-30 minut
- Calories: 216
- Difficulty: easy
This recipe can be served during Ramadan especially for any iftar party. This has unique touch of flavors and it is super easy to make.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste in the oil and fry for a minute.
- Then put chopped onions and fry for 1-2 minutes till it change colors.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, crushed green chilies, soy sauce, boiled shredded chicken and mix everything well.
- Mix cornflour in the milk and add it to the mixture. Mix and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in continuously as the mixture could stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook it and completely dry the mixture.
- Take it off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Take the bread slices and roll it down with rolling pin to flatten a bit.
- Then cut in circle with the help of cutter in the middle, remove the edges.
- Moist both circles little bit with water.
- Take mixture and spread it on one circle.
- Then take big circle and cover it properly on top giving it a round patties shape. Do this process with complete bread and filling mixture. (you can store the filling in an air tight container for 6-7 days in the fridge)
- Beat the egg and dip patties in it.
- Then coat in bread crumbs. (you can store the patties in the fridge at this stage a day before).
- Deep fry patties on medium flame until light golden brown.
- Your tasty bread patties are ready to eat. Serve with ketchup.
You may also like