- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 40
- Cooking: 35
- Calories: 393
- Difficulty: easy
- recipeCategory: Snacks
- description: chicken bihari roll recipe, bihari chicken roll recipe, cheesy chicken roll recipe, pizza rolls recipe, restaurant style cheese rolls recipe, chicken cheese rolls recipe, bihari paratha roll recipe, chicken bihari roll, how to make roll at home, pizza style bihari roll recipe
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: chicken bihari roll recipe, cheesy chicken roll recipe, restaurant style pizza rolls recipe, bihari paratha roll recipe, how to make roll at home, pizza style bihari roll recipe
- recipeYield: 7
- prepTime: PT30M
I tried these rolls and these are worth for trying. The taste and aroma of these rolls is amazing. This is a different recipe from all common rolls recipe as its dough is similar to the pizza dough and filling can even be used as pizza filling so you can also call these pizza rolls.
I added cheese inside and on top of these rolls and believe me the taste was great.
Try it and share your feedback.
- In a cup add milk, sugar and instant yeast, give a mix, cover the cup and let the yeast rise for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl mix in all purpose flour, salt and oil.
- Stir the yeast mixture and add it to the flour, combine every thing well.
- Knead the dough by gradually adding luke warm water to the flour to a soft dough. Do not add too much water just a dough should be formed.
- Take out the dough to the working surface and knead it for 10 minutes until elasticity came in it.
- Grease the dough with some oil, grease the bowl as well with oil, put the dough in it, cover the bowl with cling wrap.
- Let the dough rest in warm place for 30 minutes or till it get doubled in size.
- For filling take chicken in a bowl and add salt, chili flakes, tikka masala, soy sauce, hot sauce and garlic powder in it. Mix everything to well combine, cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- In afry pan add oil and marinated chicken and cook it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- When the chicken starts to change its color cover the pan and slow the flame.
- Let the chicken cook in its own water until tender. Dry the remaining water of chicken and turn off the flame.
- Our bihari roll filling is ready, let it cool down and then shred it.
- For sauce, mix together mayonnaise, chili garlic sauce or tomato ketchup, chili flakes, cream, chopped green chilies, capsicum and mix these together.
- Separate half of the sauce aside and in the remaining sauce add shredded chicken in it and combine everything well.
- Filling with sauce is ready.
- When the dough is doubled in size take it out and knead it again to remove the air bubbles.
- Divide the dough in small portions (50-60 grams each peda/portion) and roll the dough with rolling pin to the thickness of flat bread (roti) but do not roll it too thick or too thin.
- Bake it at 200 °C in pre heated oven for 2 minutes (1 minute each side and flip the side after 1 minute).
- Or you can even cook it like simple roti (flat bread) in a pan or tawa but remember we do not need to crisp it just cook it on low to medium flame for 1 minute each side even it should not change its color.
- Take the bread out of pan or oven and let it cool down a little bit.
- Now spread the sauce on bread, add the prepared filling in it and then put the shredded cheese in it.
- Roll the bread tightly, put it in pan and top some cheese over the rolls as well. Put the rolls back again to oven or tawa or pan (put a cover on pan or tawa at this stage) as we need to melt the cheese now. If you are using oven bake rolls now at 250 °C.
- After 1-0-12 minutes the cheese will be melt completely and the bread will become crispy.
- Take out the rolls and serve with ketchup or sauce of your choice.
You may also like