- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 20
- Cooking: 10
- Calories: 358
- Difficulty: easy
- recipeCategory: Pre-Mix Recipes
- description: chaat masala recipe, Chaat Masala Commercial Style, how to make chaat masala at home, homemade chaat masala recipe
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: chaat masala recipe, Chaat Masala Commercial Style recipe, how to make chat masala at home, homemade chaat masala recipe
- recipeYield: 11
- prepTime: PT30M
Chaat is a type of street snack popular throughout Subcontinent. Chaat masala is usually used in different homemade dishes like fruit chat, Dahi bhalay, gol gapy etc. This funky, salty, spicy, and sour blend of spice is all you need to transform anything into a chaat. It works great in traditional chaat recipes but can also simply be sprinkled over fruit or vegetables or used as a spice for snack foods.
- Dry roast zeera, dhanya and ajwain in a frying pan on very low flame for 2-3 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Cool these and then grind in a mixi to make a fine powder.
- Now add tatri, black pepper and amchor powder into the mixi for making a fine powder of these items as well.
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients of chaat masala in it.
- Your chaat masala is ready, Store in any air tight container.
- ________Note: Some recipes include garam masala spices like dar chini or laung and if you want to add these yo may as well.
- This chaat masala will be a little grainy but if you want a fine powder grind every ingredient to a fine powder in mixi and then sieve them.
You may also like