- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Calories: 193
- Difficulty: easy
This easy fluffy banana pancake recipe yields generous, light, and airy pancakes, loaded with banana flavor. With just a handful of ingredients, you can make your dream breakfast come true as often as you want!
- Peel the bananas and mash them completely with a fork.
- Now add sugar, vanilla essence, oil, milk and eggs in it and whisk every thing well.
- You can even blend all of these things in blender for time saving and smooth texture of banana.
- Strain all purpose flour and baking powder and mix these in the already prepared banana mixture. combine everything well. the better should not be too runny or too dense.
- Now take a frying pan and grease it with some butter or ghee.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture in the pan and let it cook for about a minute on low to medium flame.
- Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner, about 1 minute. The edges should also be starting to look set, but the center will still be loose a bit.
- Flip the pancake and let the other side cook till golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and cook the rest of the batter.
- These pancakes are best when eaten fresh and warm. Serve with maple syrup, honey, jam, or any extra toppings of your choice.
- ____________________Note: These banana pancakes can be kept in the refrigerator for a few days and can be warmed in the microwave in 30-second bursts until hot.
You may also like