- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30
- Cooking: 25
- Calories: 242
- Difficulty: easy
- recipeCategory: Snacks
- description: Baingan k pakoray, Baingan pakora, baingain pakoda, baingnai pakoda, Beguni pakodas, Eggplant Pakora, Beguni Recipe
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: Baingan k pakoray, Baingan pakora, baingain pakoda, baingnai pakoda, Beguni pakodas, Eggplant Pakora, Beguni Recipe
- recipeYield: 5
- prepTime: PT30M
A snack that can be served at tea time or at iftar during Ramadan. It is a famous moonsoon snack in Bangladesh.
- Take a deep frying pan and heat enough oil to deep fry.
- Coarsely grind coriander seeds, anar dana, black pepper seeds and fenugreek seeds together.
- Strain gram flour in a bowl and add all spices in it.
- Mix everything together and then add water to make a batter. The batter should not be too runny and it should easily coat on baingan.
- Cut the banigan into medium thickness. You can even peel the baingan if you want too.
- Add the slices of baingan into the batter and evenly coat the slices from every side.
- One by put the slices in hot oil and fry them till golden brown from out side.
- Take out on paper towel to remove excess oil
- Fry all the pakodas in batches similarly.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chatni.
You may also like