- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Warm drinks are very common across subcontinent and are served for diverse reason. Generally in terms of heat drink, cup of tea or frothy milk based coffee takes the pinnacle spot. Bu then there are others warm drinks and badam milk recipe with instant badam mix powder is one such conventional recipe.
This almond milk is blended with warm milk and served as beverage or welcome drink to guests. But the drink is very nutrient because it carries almond, and milk powder mix.
- Take a pan and dry roast almonds on low flame until golden and crisp.
- Let the almonds cool completely.
- Then put these in a mixi jar with cardamom, and grind to a fine powder.
- Take almond powder in a bowl and add milk powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- This mix contains no sugar.
- Store it in a galss jar.
- ___For Serving___
- Take milk in apot and add badam milk instant mix powder in it.
- Add sugar only if you require.
- Let the milk boil and stir. Keep it on boiling for 1 minute till the milk thickens a little bit.
- Serve it hot.
You may also like