- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- Calories: 89
- Difficulty: easy
An easy 5 minutes vanilla cake recipe for your kids lunch box. You can even prepare it for breakfast. A quick and short recipe to try.
- Add egg and sugar in a bowl and whisk until mixture changes color and fluff up.
- Now add milk, vanilla essence and oil in the egg mixture and whisk again to combine everything.
- Add in all purpose flour, baking powder and fold everything well with a spatula.
- Now take a sandwich maker and brush it with some oil.
- Pour the cake batter in it but do not over fill.
- Put the cover, turn on the power and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Open the lid of sandwich maker and the cakes are ready.
- Repeat the process with complete mixture.
- Take out cakes in the plate, dust with some powdered sugar and serve.
You may also like