- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Calories: 1405
- Difficulty: easy
Anday ka halwa or anaday ki qalaqand is a winter special traditional recipe of Pakistan and India. The recipe involves egg or anday in it and it is a sweet recipe. A lot of people feel it hard to make so today I am sharing the easiest and 30 minutes recipe of anday ka halwa. The memons call this Anday ka meesu or anday ka mesub. Alot of different names of this delicious and healthy winter dessert with different touch in taste as well.
I have shared a detailed step by step recipe of how to make halwai style anday ka halwa at home with pictures of almost all steps. I hope you will give it a try and will share your feedback with me. Enjoy!
- Take khoya and break it into small pieces.
- Add khoya in a heavy bottom pan along with 1-2 tablespoon of water so that khoya should not stick to the pan.
- Turn on the flame to slow and let the khoya melt completely while stirring continuously.
- When the khoya completely melts add sugar in it and mix well. This will take about 2-3 minutes to completely melt down the sugar on low flame.
- In a bowl break the eggs and beat well. Add these eggs in the melted khoya and combine everything well.
- Now add few drops of color and cardamom powder in it and mix these as well.
- Let the halwa cook on very low flame while continuously stirring so that it should not stick to the bottom.
- Gradually add ghee or melted butter (2 tablespoon at a time) in the halwa while mixing it. At this stage gently and slowly mix the halwa.
- In 2-3 minutes the halwa will start releasing ghee and this is the sign that halwa is ready.
- Turn off the flame at this stage and take out the halwa in serving plate.
- Easy and quick anday ka halwa is ready to enjoy.
You may also like