- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- Calories: 240
- Difficulty: easy
I love to make many kinds of egg recipes that are suitable for kids as well. Egg recipes can be made for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Today I am sharing a quick and easy to make dish which is called anda masla or egg butter masala. The recipe is easy to prepare, quick and delicious that's why I named it "30 minutes anda masala recipe".
The recipe is very simple and with basic ingredients and in my house we usually made egg curry when we do not wish to eat mutton or chicken in our daily regular diet. I hope you will enjoy this dish.
- Cut each boil egg into 4 slices. Do not cut in thin slices we need medium thickness of egg slices.
- Put a pan on medium flame and add cooking oil in it.
- Add cumin seeds in it and let it roast for few seconds.
- Then add butter or desi ghee in it. Let the butter melt. We have added cooking oil so that butter should not burnt.
- Add chopped green chilies in it, fry for few seconds and then add chopped onion in it.
- Fry the onions for 2 minutes on high flame so that the onions become soft very quickly.
- Turn the flame to medium and add ginger garlic paste in it. Fry it for a minute so that raw smell should gone.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes in the masala and combine it well.
- Add salt at this stage as it well help the tomatoes to cook very quickly. Cook the tomatoes for 2 minutes.
- Now add turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder in the pan and give a good mix to everything. Fry the masla for 2 minutes so that spices could release flavors and combined well.
- Then add 2 tablespoon of water and let the masla cook for few minutes. We do not want dry masla it should be moist that's why we added water.
- Turn the flame to low and add boiled and sliced eggs in this masala. Gently mix everything so that eggs should not break.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder in masala and add chopped fresh coriander as well.
- Turn the flame to high and gently give a stir to everything. Let the eggs cook in masala for 1 minute and do not stir it in between so that eggs should not break.
- After 1 minute turn off the flame and take out the dish in serving plate.
- Quick and tasty egg butter masala is ready to enjoy.
You may also like