- Serves: 0 People
- Prep Time:
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
This 10 minutes quick coffee dessert recipe does not involves cooking and a perfect dessert for any sudden guest's food. A speedy, fuss free dessert for those times when you need an after dinner sweet dish. As always I shared step by step recipe with pictures of every step for how to make this yummy coffee dessert in 10 minutes. I hope you will enjoy it.
- In water add coffee and mix till coffee dissolves in water.
- With the help of electric beater or hand whisk beat the heavy or whipping cream till stiff peas forms. This will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and coffee mixture in the whipped cream, beat the cream again so that everything became well combined with each other.
- Now in milk add coffee powder and mix well.
- Now take a small square serving dish and layer the pound cake in the base of the dish.
- Pour the milk and coffee mixture over the cake to soak it completely with it.
- Then spread a layer of whipped cream over it and spread it evenly.
- Put another layer of cake on it, soak it with coffee milk and again layer with whipped cream.
- Smooth the surface with a spatula or knife and then make any type of design as per your choice.
- Sprinkle some powdered coffee or chocolate powder or shavings over the top for garnishing.
- Put the dish in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour so that the cream should be set properly.
- Delicious 10 minutes coffee dessert is ready to enjoy.
You may also like