- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 15
- Cooking: 10
- Calories: 120
- Difficulty: easy
- recipeCategory: Desserts
- description: Instant coconut laddue, 10 minutes coconut laddue, Coconut ladoo, coconut laddue, easy naryal ladoo, Khopra laddu, naryal laddu, khopra ladoo
- recipeCuisine: Pakistani
- keywords: Instant coconut laddue, 10 minutes coconut laddue, Coconut ladoo, coconut laddue, easy naryal ladoo, Khopra laddu, naryal laddu, khopra ladoo
- recipeYield: 9
- prepTime: PT30M
An easy delicious and mouth watering recipe which only take 10 minutes of your time.
- Put a pan on low medium flame and add ghee or butter in it.
- Melt the butter and then put coconut in it. Stir it continuously and cook until the coconut changes its color. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix everything well and stir continuously till the sugar dissolve and mixture combines well. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and let the mixture cool down a little bit.
- When the mixture is still warm take a bit of it and roll in the palms of your both hands for giving it shape of a laddu.
- Roll the prepared laddu in some desiccated coconut.
- Repeat the process with remaining mixture and serve.
- _________Note: you can make and store these laddue in any airtight container for 7-8 days.
You may also like